I joined the 100 Day Hustle last week and I've already crossed a couple of things off that list, but I also wanted to join the Finish Along at Quilter in the Gap. My WIP pile is embarrassingly large and I don't know how much of this I can finish by the end of the year, but it would sure be nice to "clean the slate" for the new year.
1. Bind the HST-Warm/Cool quilt
2. Dresden Plate table runner. Wouldn't this be pretty on our Thanksgiving Table?
3. Spin Cycle quilt. This should also be done by Thanksgiving so I can gift it to the lovely hosts of our annual pre-Turkey-day-pie-night. Blocks are done. Pattern by Allison of Cluck, Cluck, Sew.
4. Christmas Star quilt. Done by December, or Christmas at least.
5. Vintage Holiday quilt. I have been a good girl and haven't even cut this one out, but I dream about it everyday and would like to finish it for Christmas decorating.
6. Advent Calendar. Guess I better get this one done before December.
7. Abandoned Swoon blocks in Christmas colors need to become some table toppers.
8. I could not resist these scrappy log cabins and might join in the Scrappy Stash Quilt Along at Ellison Lane Quilts. A finished quilt must be done by November 13 . . . hmmmm.
A few more things that I probably won't get done this year, but I'll add them to the list just in case.
9. Terrain Hexagon quilt. I'd like to finish this so I can feel free to use the left overs for other projects.
10. Not Your Granny's Bee blocks will be exchanged this weekend. I made a set of red/yellow ones too and will end up with a stack of charcoal-background blocks and white-background blocks. Do you think I could mash them together all in the same quilt???
11. Polaroid Block swap. These little babies were fun to make and swap, but I'm not certain what to do with them now.
12. A red and white HST quilt. This one stalled, but will be stunning if I ever finish it.
13. NuBee's Block Swap. Red, white and blue. If anyone wants to swap me something for that yellow and gray block in front, make me an offer. . . I made it for someone who dropped out and I'll never use it.
Well, that's quite a list. There are a few more in the pile that I politely ignored, but this should be good for getting on with.
Also linking to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.