Essentially, there are 100 days from the first day of fall (Sept. 22) until the end of the year. The goal is to "clean the slate" for the beginning of the new year. Here's my extensive list of WIPs that I would like to be finish so I can feel the freedom to create in 2013.
1. Finish quilting the HST quilt (and come up with a better name *wink*) and get it bound.
2. Whoooo Are You Mini. I broke my resolve and started something new before the above quilt was done. Now it is another WIP (hang my head in shame).
3. Halloween Table Runner. I just need to get this one bound.
4. Thanksgiving Dresdens. This might be a 2-year WIP. I'd love to finish it so I feel free to use the left overs for other fun designs.
5. Christmas Stars Quilt. This one is buried . . . deep. I think the blocks are close to being finished. I'd love to cuddle under it by December.
6. Vintage Christmas. This is such an adorable and simple pattern. I'd love to have this one done for Christmas too.
7. Christmas Advent Calendar. I have a tree pieced and all the ornaments done; I just need to design what goes around the tree and get 'er done.
8. Terrain Hexagon Quilt. I don't know if my resolve is strong enough to get this one done soon, but I'll add it to the list . . . maybe that will be good motivation.
9. Lots of Bee Blocks: Not Your Granny's Bee, NuBees, and Polaroids . . . all need to be put to use.
There're others rattling in my brain, but perhaps if I get this list finished, I can get started on those in the new year. I have an idea for a quilt made of lots and lots of pieced trees and another made of words, but I must, must, must reduce this WIP pile first. Here's to a productive 100 last days of 2012.