Thursday, February 24, 2011

Little Rock meets NYC

Scraps from my Central Park jelly roll +
Arkansas Crossroads block pattern =
one lovely pillow cover


With envelope back where the print matched before I put the pillow form in.


The fun thing about having two sewing machines around (remember, one is "for the girls") is that when I get bored with quilting when I'm right in the middle of the quilt, I can leave it on one machine and pull out the other to play with scraps.


This really is square in real life.

And note to self: Do not attempt to fussy cut fabric with the one brain cell I have left after 9:00 p.m.

2 comments:

Heidi Sue the Mommy crafter said...

I love the pillow! And the quilt is beautiful too! I was wondering where you are going to display these in your home? Are they for your bedroom? You are simply amazing at this quilting!

News from the Nest said...

Ummm...WOW!!!!